Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on the new DK2 HT Pro Tobacco Burst

Any thoughts?

Ebony board, HT. Just how are the Jackson HT bridges? I am not sure I will like the style. Are there any other manu. replacements that can just be swapped out? I don't mind the G&L bridges, and standard or tuneomatics.

I just hate to grab one, then send it back, nobody in my area is a dealer unfortunately. MF is only 60 miles away though, when I order online, the stuff is here the next day.
    Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

I think MF has a 30 day return policy like Guitar center,if you don't like it just return it.How-ever they may just give you store credit and not cash back.I personally haven't even seen this guitar in stores yet.I do know that this guitar has locking tuners,so that's a plus.The bridge looks really solid though,kinda reminds me of the Fender hardtail bridge(old style).

Comment

While I'm not a fan of bolt-ons, that DK has some nice features: ebony, thumb-wheel truss rod adjust, direct-mount pickups, different coiling options. The lack of truss rod cover makes the headstock look naked to me for some reason, and I really dislike the lame dot inlays. That's a crime, a higher-end Jackson with dot inlays. The bridge looks very comfortable compared the to awful tom bridge and makes for easy intonation adjustment. I don't see how the bridge would be a deal-breaker.

Comment

Looks similar to hipshot to me. Imo they look like poo but feel like a trem bridge.

Didn't see they were adding ebony fb, nice. And at least it's offset dots. Idk why they're shying away from sharkies tho, that's part of what I love about Jackson's. Then again, and no offense, but tobacco burst isnt very worthy of sharks lol
        I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

Working...
        X