Smoked Chrome pickup rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoked Chrome pickup rings

Is their any manufacturers out their that produce a "Smoked Chrome" humbucker pickup rings?(metal or plastic)The reason i ask is because i want all the hardware on my Jackson&ESP)guitars to match.I just purchased a Trans red LTD M300FM guitar with smoked chrome hardware,and it came stock with standard "black" pickup rings,and can't seem to find any pickup rings produced in this color.I know jackson has some guitars produced with smoked chrome hardware,but still the pickup rings are black,any ideas?...and btw "All parts" does not carry them.

I found a pic of the guitar online and that color of hardware is called "Cosmo Black" so you should be able to find someone selling Ibanez pickups rings in that finish.

Comment

You could always check with fellow JCF member Budman (Dave) to see what he has or what he can make for you. He does great work and is a super nice guy to deal with. Here's a link to his site and section on pickup rings.

http://www.fretsonthenet.com/Pickups...up%20rings.htm

Comment

You can find cosmo black pickups rings all over eBay.

Comment

yeah i know about the Cosmo black Ibanez pickup rings(sorry forgot to mention it),but those are all flat metal(I have a Ibanez RG320)But i'm looking for them in plastic and more height to them,and a slight bevel.I will be sure to check out Frets on the net...thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
          X