New to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum

Hey Ya'll(no i'm not from the South)Michigan actually.I have been a long time Jackson/Charvel Guitar lover for over 25 years.Unfortunatelly i only have 1 Jackson that I still have.I've just gotten back into playing guitar again after 5 years.I've had other guitar brands over the years,but i always seem to come back to Jackson.I was able to score one of the 2015 Limited run Dinky Bengal tiger guitars(Love it)Curious to know if Jackson will be producing more Limited run Dinky/Soloist guitars this year?I'd love to see a Copper Snake skin graphic,or a WW2 P51 airplane graphic.

Welcome and congrats on the dinky Bengal. I haven't heard any news from Jackson about other limited runs but maybe some other forum members might have heard something. Another option is to find a used Jackson that needs some TLC and then get a refin done in your choice of graphic. Someone like GMW Guitars does great paint/graphic work. Check out their Ebay auctions for a snake skin or camo graphic.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GMW-CUSTOM-G...item3cfaf8cc89

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GMW-CUSTOM-G...item3cfad259e4

Comment

It is actually spelled Y'all. I think it even needs a capital Y, but that is not confirmed.
      Everyone south of the Mason Dixon knows that. It was pretty obvious that you're a yankee. No 'splainin needed.

Comment

Welcome. Bengals are my favorite graphic.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
          It is actually spelled Y'all. I think it even needs a capital Y, but that is not confirmed.
          Everyone south of the Mason Dixon knows that. It was pretty obvious that you're a yankee. No 'splainin needed.
          Watch it! I'm a damn yankee living in duh-south, married me one dem southern belles , saved her from the inbreeding I did! My wife translates hillbilly for me and she says it's Y'all with a capitol Y.

Guitar_crazy_dude , Nice axe! Welcome to the boards, nothing wrong with us yankee folk, our accent is mis-understood for rudeness in the south.
          \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Working...
          X