Jackson Professional King V serial number help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Professional King V serial number help

hey guys im having an issue i have over thought it yet again. Jackson Professional KV, Jackson Floyd Trem, Purple color. The serial is 605074.......Is it a 96? Also The nut and tuners are black and the trem is chrome thats a little odd to me. Normally all would match ive always seen. Thoughts?

Case and guitar for 150 i thinking about jumping even if its for parts. I may be able to get it for less.

Last edited by jacksonw; 03-11-2015, 10:00 PM.
    2014 Soloist SLX
    2012 Adrian Smith SDX
    2000 RR5
    1993 JSX-94 Concept
    1990 KE-3 (Torn Apart)

Too Many Others

Missing the volume knob. I'd pass

Comment

Sure it has issues. but for a buck-50, you could blow that many ways and not get something that cool. I'd get it, rewire it, and replace the bridge with black.
      In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

22 fret King V with "Professional" on the headstock?
        Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

The number would be 1996, Japan. It looks like a KV2 Professional, but the chrome trem doesn't appear to be original.

http://audiozone.dk/guitargallery/?c...1997Page10.jpg
          96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
            The number would be 1996, Japan. It looks like a KV2 Professional, but the chrome trem doesn't appear to be original.

http://audiozone.dk/guitargallery/?c...1997Page10.jpg
            Good call!
            Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

thanks guys i didnt think it looked original. the guy sent me the serial info and then went quiet so no go on this one oh well i guess. I appreciate the responses tho
              2014 Soloist SLX
              2012 Adrian Smith SDX
              2000 RR5
              1993 JSX-94 Concept
              1990 KE-3 (Torn Apart)

Too Many Others

Comment

May also be a later KV-3 body with a Pro dotted neck. It's been a few years since my Purple KV-3, so I can't recall if the jack was on the lower wing or upper. As well, I'm not sure of the jack location of the Pro series KV-2. Mine also had satin chrome hardware, but that's easily changed.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                X