little update on the slx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little update on the slx

so i thought about doing something with my slx as it was looking a bit boring anyway had a idea about doing something a bit more meeningfull.
    Since i only picked up the guitar to build up strenght in my left side where i suffered a stroke from a brain tumour and pink is for cancer and i thought it would look cool on a white guitar anyway il stop blabbering on and heres a few pics enjoy.

Wow I like that. Great job! How do you like those invaders?

Comment

Originally posted by z1n View Post
      Wow I like that. Great job! How do you like those invaders?
      cheers their dragonfire crusaders a lot cheaper i plugged it in today with my headpones i got to say i was really suprised even at high gain they have a lot of clarity sound really thrashy.
      the neck pickup clean sounds lovely the bridge not so much must be too much output on it overall id say well worth the money

Comment

Yep, this looks awesome, great job.

Comment

Looks great. Was the Jackson logo a decal or a refin?
          KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
          I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Originally posted by Hamner1 View Post
            Looks great. Was the Jackson logo a decal or a refin?
            just a decal didnt get it lined up quite perfect but i think it looks cool withe bits of white showing through
            from bestdecals.com

Comment

Originally posted by Force View Post
              Yep, this looks awesome, great job.
              thanks dude

Comment

Working...
              X