Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How rare is this finish?

Hey guys.

I bought a jackson a few weeks ago off of craigslist for $350 w/ ohsc. I believe it to be a 2003 jackson dkmg with turbo charger with transparent green maple top. I've searched google images up and down and haven't seen another one in green. Although I did see a dkmgt with the same color finish. Does anyone else out there own one or know if it's a more rare finish of the model?

Any of the Japanese models is pretty much going to not be rare or unique. There's a few oddballs, but for the most part they are churned out by the dozen.

Dkmg and Dkmgt are the same guitar, one has a trem and one does not. They are common.

Comment

Yeah I know it's not a rare guitar or anything, and yes the dkmg is a trem. I've seen dozens of trans black ones but no trans green. Either way I really enjoy this guitar, pups are ok I suppose and the piranha inlays are cool. The trans green maple top is stunning. I just figured since I couldn't find another one anywhere I couldn't pass it up.

Comment

Not all that uncommon to see a green one.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I've seen a few green ones over the years. It was fairly common in my region actually around 07' and 08'
          Gear:

Jackson DK2M (07')

Jackson PS-4 (99'?)

Charvel Model 5 (86')

Randall RG50TC

Maxon OD-9

Comment

Working...
          X