Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 warrior Pro modded with HB

Hi there

I recently modded my Warrior Pro and installed a Duncan Custom, I was never completely happy with the blade singles, even though I put a duncan hot rails in the bridge position (always felt that something was missing with the hot rails alone, and the 2 singles together was too muddy for my taste)

Now I can say that the guitar sounds the way it should be. It has a thick bottom end and fuller sound.

Now the question is... to pickup ring or not to pickup ring?

Im going to go with pickup ring.
    Gear:

Jackson DK2M (07')

Jackson PS-4 (99'?)

Charvel Model 5 (86')

Randall RG50TC

Maxon OD-9

Comment

I'd say no pickup ring but it looks "off" and needs something.. Just don't know what..
      Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

id say leave it as is, but paint the HB tabs black

Do it!

Comment

The way it looks is awesome bro! I say keep it how it is!

Comment

JBJr in the inner bridge slot, neck-model Hot Rails closest to the bridge, and a Lil59 in the neck, with a 5-way SuperSwitch. Wire the JBJr and HR so they're both on when the switc is fully back, and both split in the next position.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

With pickup ring I say. Already use one to hold my Invader in.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
              X