My new KE3MG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new KE3MG

Just got home from the Nile tour the other day, and went ahead and made my new favorite mutt.

"Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

nice one. i made the same mutt a few years back. cs ke3 with the dkmg neck. only difference is i had blackouts and ALL black hardware
    was one of em a take in at GC?

Comment

Kinda. My buddy called and offered me his ke3 cause he needed money, so I swapped him the string-thru rr3 I didn't bond with and sold that to the store instead.

The neck came off my $60 hideous blue dkmg. So now I have a dkmg with ke3 neck I'll probably sell to gc.
      "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Looks a lot like mine. Mine had the same crimson swirl body with a dk2l neck. This gave it reverse sharkies, reverse headstock, as well as reverse Jackson logo. Looked awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Axegrinder87 View Post
          The neck came off my $60 hideous blue dkmg.
          ha ha yeah that blue is a terrible color. only second to the black forest dkmg.

Comment

Nice mutt, Axegrinder!

Originally posted by jdr94 View Post
            ha ha yeah that blue is a terrible color. only second to the black forest dkmg.

I've got a black forest DKMG. I normally like green, but not that one... It's currently on my 'Refinish List'.

Comment

Update, the tech at my store said the guitar looks like murder, and said I should name it Dexter. So Dexter it is.

Comment

Working...
              X