NGD Jackson Custom Select

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD Jackson Custom Select

Just what the title says. I custom selected parts, lol, on Ebay. This is my perfect guitar. I put in here because it has no USA parts. ;( The specs are as follows for anyone interested in something similar.

1992 Jackson Dinky Rev neck, maple (obviously)
    2003 Jackson dx10 Alder body
    Dominger neck pickup
    Duncan Full Shed in the bridge
    Jackson tuners
    Original German Floyd Rose

Just as good if not better than an ESP M-2, which a friend has that I played, and fell in love with, just too much coin, I had the pups and the bridge and the neck and body cost me less than $250.00, came together perfectly, setup like a dream. I got very lucky for sure. Pics to follow.
    Last edited by ps43203; 05-05-2014, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Really nice

Comment

Very nice custom you got there! I love those necks. Good job!

Comment

What color is that body? Is it black? Sorry I can't tell looking on iPhone.

Comment

LOL! Still awesome looking axe!

Comment

That went together nicely. Good job!
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Nice! Just for curiosity, can you take a straight on clear pic of the OFR in the JT580LP route please...
                Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Looks like a Mexi DK2M....................................only better, congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by warlok View Post
                    Nice! Just for curiosity, can you take a straight on clear pic of the OFR in the JT580LP route please...
                    Yes, I'll take a better shot of route for you. I am going to change it, just not now. I am going to route the angles out, because I HATE them, but the body is black so it's hard to tell actually. Give me a bit and I'll shoot some more. I was concerned the neck would be too thin but it is actually the same as my Charvel San Dimas, I couldn't believe it, not too thick and not too thin, just right. Like I said , I got Lucky.

Comment

Here is the straight on Warlok. Well almost straight on, the left side does have a slightly larger gap than the right. Nothing me router can't fix.

Comment

That's my dogs hair on the bottom, all my guitars have freaking dog hair on them. I still love him though.

Comment

One question for you guys. Does anyone know where I can get some brass pickup rings and vol/tone knobs?? Fixing the route and the addition of those, would really set this thing apart, I think. Thanks!

Comment

Thx for the pic. I had a Soloist with a FR PRO (low profile) in place of a JT590 that had that same issue of the side gaps being different. Same thing, smaller toward the treble side.

And for the rings and knobs, I'd check with Dave at fretsonthenet.com
                            Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Thanks that what I was thinking too. So hard to trust anyone in this biz it seems these days but fretsonthenet is a good one.

Comment

Working...
                              X