Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Hey people, just recently got my first Jackson, an SLSMG. I absolutely love the thing. I had gone into the store to get this LTD MH-350NT that had been traded in the day before but earlier in the day before I got there the original owner changed his mind and got it back. The guy working there said he had something in the back that I might be interested in and brings out this gorgeous white guitar. I wasn't familiar with the model before but after a few minutes of playing it I was sold. I think it plays better than the Les Paul Studio I used to have. It's in perfect condition too. I wouldn't have even known it was used by looking at it. Not a flaw to be found.

Welcome, that's a great lookin' guitar.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

You made it, woohoo. Congrats on joining the master race.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
        Welcome, that's a great lookin' guitar.
        Why thank you. I was never huge into white(although I always thought white w/black binding looked pretty classy), but I just thought this thing was gorgeous. A couple friends that saw it went "it's SO white". And it really it, the finish appears to be very thick and top quality. Another friend that knows nothing about guitars but really knows woodworking was very impressed with the construction also.
        Originally posted by Force View Post
        You made it, woohoo. Congrats on joining the master race.
        That I did, thanks again.

Comment

Welcome. Nice score.
          I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Welcome! And congrats on a nice looking Jackson.

Comment

are you from Greece? because the name is very greek

Comment

Originally posted by vampire dark View Post
                are you from Greece? because the name is very greek
                No I'm not, but I am aware of the origin of my name. I'm just a geek who's into learning as much about everything as possible and etymology is one of the things I'm interested in and many words in English have their origins in Ancient Greek. Would love to go there some day. I've been all over Europe except for Greece, Italy, the UK, and the Iberian peninsula.

Comment

Looks great. good score.
                  I happen to like the SLSMG and had a black one that was pretty awesome.
                  It has neck thru construction and was made in Japan FYI. Very high quality guitar as are most MIJ Jacksons.
                  Last edited by straycat; 04-11-2014, 11:12 PM.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                  X