Help with Dk2 and serial number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Dk2 and serial number

I am going to look at a Dk2 tomorrow. The owner said it is a 2010. Does anyone know how to decipher the serial numbers? The number is 9827242.

The guy is only asking $200 with a hard case, is this to good to be true?

Last edited by steamboatharley; 09-13-2013, 04:06 PM.

That is a great price with a case! Grab it! Someone will help with your serial question.

Comment

That serial should be 2008. Pretty sweet deal.
      96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Great deal with a case included. Take the cash with you and grab that thing.
        My Toys:
        '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
        '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
        '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
        '94 Dinky HX in Black
        '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

You must buy it or be doomed for ever......

Ok, maybe a little dramatic, but don't let it get away.

Comment

2008 with H-S-S? I thought they were all 2-hum by then? Or am I thinking only of the DK2M?
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
              2008 with H-S-S? I thought they were all 2-hum by then? Or am I thinking only of the DK2M?
              the DK2 remained H-S-S even after the introduction of the 2 hum DK2M
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Hmmm. Guess I never really paid attention. I thought the Crimson Swirl seemed too recent, but couldn't recall exactly - last time I looked at a rosewood DK2 was the HRF and BOF.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thanks for the help.
                  Unfortunately I live 3 hours away and the guy sold it before I could get there.
                  It turns out the guy that bought is now trying to resell it for 350!

Comment

Damn, what a kick in the balls. 350 isn't bad if it's mint but when you could've had it for 200 it's beyond frustrating.

Comment

Yes very painful ruined my whole weekend.

I called the guy saying I know he only paid $200 so I offered him $250.
                      He said he wouldn't take anything less then $300.

Comment

Working...
                      X