How's this look now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's this look now?

Rosetti are pathetic. I asked for white Duncans with BLACK pole pieces. Ran out of patience and told the shop to fit what they got instead.
    Last edited by wilkinsi; 08-30-2013, 10:25 AM.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Looks good to me, Brings out the sharkies.
    In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
      Looks good to me, Brings out the sharkies.
      +1
      "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

That's cool because it's not what you see everyday. The white looks crazy with that body color.
        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

I like it
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I could be wrong, but I don't think Duncan does black slug/screw pole pieces. Exceptions being the Invader & allen screw pickups like the Full Shred. The new Black Winter pickups have black nickel poles, but they don't look purely black.

Comment

I like it

Comment

I've seen the Invader in white with black pole pieces for sure. Problem is that pup muddies up the sound in this guitar IMO.

Originally posted by Chad View Post
                I could be wrong, but I don't think Duncan does black slug/screw pole pieces. Exceptions being the Invader & allen screw pickups like the Full Shred. The new Black Winter pickups have black nickel poles, but they don't look purely black.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

^Yeah, I've got a set of white Invaders (with black pole pieces).

The point was that I don't think anybody can be blamed for not getting those pickups with black pole pieces......because I don't think Duncan makes them that way.

Comment

The point was that I don't think anybody can be blamed for not getting those pickups with black pole pieces......because I don't think Duncan makes them that way.
                    In which case, the shop or the distributor should have made me aware of this beforehand. Regardless, the sound is clearer.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Sharpie the pole tips
                      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

The Invader is not available with any color except black pole pieces. If you see one with a different color other than black allen screws it was customized.
                        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Looks good Wilkinsi.
                          I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
                            The Invader is not available with any color except black pole pieces. If you see one with a different color other than black allen screws it was customized.
                            They are available with chrome, gold, and white pole pieces if you buy the Synyster Gates version. It's the exact same pickup as the regular Invader outside of cosmetics.

Comment

I've never seen one of his sig. Pick ups for sale in a replacement version.
                              Last edited by leftykingv2; 09-04-2013, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X