No announcement yet.

Jackson Stealth TH1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately, because they loaded the strings with the ball end, the blocks are long gone. Luckily, I have a floyd sitting around I can use.

I took the tonka out last night and set the bridge up so it would float properly. It had three different springs in the back, and they tightened the claw super tight. It took some time to adjust, but think the action is lower (and better) now than when I got it. Less string buzz too. Who ever set this thing up had no clue how to do so.

I am definitely going to strip the body down...too many little chips and nicks throughout.
    "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Was the earlier Stealth EX a superior guitar to the later TH1 or TH2? Seems like the latter has crappier pickups and it just looks like a cheaper guitar. I have a stone finish Stealth EX that just kills!

Comment

Don't feel bad. I got suckered with an "Or best Offer" not too long ago too. I bought a white 275, but was routed for a neck humbucker (originally a slant single). I didn't know what it was, but I wanted a 2 hum white 3A which is sort of what this looked like. I paid $321 shipped without a case. Oh well.

Comment

I actually love the guitar and have no issues with what I paid for it. It is one of the easiest playing guitars I have ever held. The neck is definitely the thinnes I've ever had, even thinner than the PS2 I bought and sold a few months back. It's just a great piece of machinery.
          "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Working...
          X