Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

???Played a PC3 this weekend. I now want to buy it.???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ???Played a PC3 this weekend. I now want to buy it.???

I went to one of my favorite guitar shops Saturday and saw a PC3 hanging on the wall. I took it down played on it briefly. It didn't play all that bad and it looked to be in good shape. The Wilk trem had been replaced with a new one and the tuners were replaced with Planet waves auto-trim tuners. It was an amber/maple top color. They had $499 on it. Is that a good price for it? Thanks guys. Btw I was led away from that guitar to play a Gibson RR it was number 14. I was worse than a kid with a new toy getting to play it. It sounded and played great. I was just thankful for the op to play it.
    I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Duh, sorry. It still had the Duncan Design pups in it.
    I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I've seen these go for $300 on ebay. Later models had a licensed Floyd locking trem.

Comment

$499 is overpriced.
        Decent guitars, but you could get them for $450 new. (MSRP was higher, but only an idiot pays MSRP)
        -Rick

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Yeah, overpriced for a Wilky. I had one of the Floyded models in Chlorine and it was not a bad guitar.

However the original msrp of a guitar no longer made and scarcely available is no indication of current value.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
            X