X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: recent arrivals

Well, ok, so it's been a few months since these came in

The Green WRM

and something some guy somewhere used to play. Forget who.

Last edited by Newc; 05-06-2013, 06:35 AM.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Oh........my.............god............I want that warrior so bad.

Comment

It's darker in pics. It's a tad lighter in person, almost pastel. I didn't paint it, but I'da gone with straight-up neon fucking-hell green
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Wow....OK details...When, where, how and opinion of the PC please!
        Last edited by Big Al; 05-06-2013, 10:26 AM. Reason: add a "please"
        No honey, I have always had this Jackson....

Comment

Nice PC.
          Looks pretty clean.
          -Rick

Comment

I like the PC, but I'd have suggested the same white on the Warrior. That looks like Snot Green. Do you call it the booger warrior?
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

What shade of green is that?
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Nice axes! You still using that hot pink strap on the warrior?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                  Wow....OK details...When, where, how and opinion of the PC please!
                  It was in the Classifieds not too long ago. I'd already been regretting selling the one I had years ago, and after a day or so of mulling it over, decided to jump since they're getting fewer and farther between, and more expensive.
                  Plays like butter, wears like a glove. One of the 5 best guitars Jackson ever made.

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                  Nice PC.
                  Looks pretty clean.
                  Thakns. It's clean enough for a 23 year old axe

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                  I like the PC, but I'd have suggested the same white on the Warrior. That looks like Snot Green. Do you call it the booger warrior?
                  No, I call it the Green WRM (Worm). I didn't paint it. It came that way.
                  White would definitely have been nice. I keep waiting for that guy on Ebay with the refinished white MG/XT to put up just the body for a decent price. No way I'm paying that much for something that I'll just remove the neck.

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  What shade of green is that?
                  Seller said it was one of Chevy's colors, can't reall the exact name. Something Mint?

Originally posted by z1n View Post
                  Nice axes! You still using that hot pink strap on the warrior?
                  Oh yeah, that pink strap goes on everything
                  Every guitar I put it on ends up for sale, but I think it finally found a home since it goes with the color. Of course, it also matched the color of the Slime Green Charvel S1 I had it on
                  But that was a Strat, and my hatred for Strats is Biblical

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post

Seller said it was one of Chevy's colors, can't reall the exact name. Something Mint?
                    It is the Metallic Pea colored Wagon Queen Family Truckster. That model didn't offer the optional CB radio or "Rally Fun Pack".
                    Last edited by Kynlore; 05-06-2013, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Comment

What is that spooge on the top side of the neck on the green weinnie?
                        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Neck didn't want to go on. Thought it was the paint, and chipped it while trying to monkey it in place. Turns out that neck simply didn't want to be on that body. Went onto the Metallic Black body just fine, though

Comment

The PC is pretty cool I would love to find one someday.
                            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Oh, so it's aftermarket and not a Jackson/Fender color. I thought Jackson had some newer color I'd never seen.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X