Limited run Burnt Orange DK2M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limited run Burnt Orange DK2M

I recently bought one of these and was wondering if anyone else has seen them? I haven't been able to find many specs about them. This one has an OFR, zebra SD pickups, matching headstock. I was wondering if this was standard.

Mine should be here today so I'll post pics later.
    "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Sounds awesome! What do you mean by matching headstock? The headstock is burnt orange?
    Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
    Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Yep...same as the body.
      "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Link? I want to see. I love Burnt Orange. And I love maple. Where are they? And where can I find one?
        An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
        A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

I'm not familiar with them but it sounds HOT. Looking forward to pics
          Hail yesterday

Comment

(i'm totally ignoring that you said you'll post pics later...)

Sam

Comment

Here are some cruddy ones I just took with my phone. (yes, It got here! ) I'll try to take a few better ones later.

Comment

Nice!! But it looks red, no?
                Sam

Comment

red

Comment

The pictures aren't capturing the finish too well. It is a little red heavy, but more orange, kinda like blood-orange.

Comment

its looks like a DK2M
                      Charvel Fusion Deluxe - Duncan Custom/Jb Jr.
                      Jackson DXMG - 81-60A
                      Fender American Standard - Nailbombs
                      Ibanez RG7420 - Evolution 7 - Liquifire 7
                      Ibanez RG7420 - Blaze Custom 7 - Air Norton 7
                      Ibanez SR550 Bass - Stock

Ibanez Rg550 - pickupless Q: (

Comment

Originally posted by stevoc View Post
                        I was wondering if this was standard.
                        Yes, those features are standard on a Limited run Burnt Orange DK2M.

Comment

Actually, it does appear more red than orange now that I give it a good look. Wonder why they called it burnt orange? There is orange in there. Anyways, plays amazingly!

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul View Post
                            its looks like a DK2M
                            Yep, limited run dk2m. I read somewhere today there were around 20 made? It was a special run for some music store apparently. Anyone know for sure?

Comment

very cool. redder than I'd imagined
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X