No announcement yet.

Review Jackson SDX Adrian Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the neck profile like on these? Compared to a USA Soloist, PC1, etc.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Thanks a lot all for your feedbacks about my review. To answer about the neck: I don't know. I can't compare it to the guitars you said (be sure I would love to!!) But I can compare to my new RR3 (a 2006 model). On the SDX the neck is thiner than on the RR3. On the SDX there is a compound radius (it become round to flat at approximately the 14th fret). On the technical specs on Jackson Guitar official website the neck of the SDX is named "speedneck". I think it's a kind of new neck shape screwed on some jackson guitars.
      Last edited by Joe_Da_Bullet; 12-18-2012, 08:12 AM.

"As high as we are placed, we're still sittin' on our ass"

Comment

And I think, if someone would like to send me the corrections of the mistakes I made in my review, I would be very happy to rewrite it in good english!

"As high as we are placed, we're still sittin' on our ass"

Comment

Mine feels great nice D shape very much like my 86 SD Jackson pointy maybe just a tad thinner.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I need someone to trade me their white pick guard for my black one!

Comment

Working...
            X