No announcement yet.

Jackson RRMG Pro! SWEEEEETTTTT!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The more I look at these new Pros, the more I want several...

If they play as well as they look, these ought to be pretty good. I love the matte grey on this RR, but even so it's probably a little way down my list - got to get me one of the Chlorine Burst DK's first. And I do like the look of the KV in white with black bevels. *drool*
    I like maple fretboards. :P

Comment

What I never got about these guitars was the inlay. It says it's got aluminoid inlay, what the hell is that?

Comment

Originally posted by conker2021 View Post
        What I never got about these guitars was the inlay. It says it's got aluminoid inlay, what the hell is that?
        Secret inlay material that Jackson invented.
        “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's plastic that looks somewhat like aluminum.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
            I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's plastic that looks somewhat like aluminum.
            However did you make that leap of logic?

They probably got fed up of people complaining about MOTO. If the inlays are meant to look like aluminium then at least they're not trying to imitate a complicated shell pattern and people won't moan as much.

It'll take a while to get used to them, but I think they're especially effective on this grey RR. The whole thing gives off a sort of black-ops or stealth bomber vibe to me.
            I like maple fretboards. :P

Comment

The Elite series also have alumiloid inlays and they look pretty nice and understated.
              It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
              ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Working...
              X