Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak peek: more Jackson killer guitars on the horizon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not a fan...

Did anyone notice the size of the heel where the neck attaches? That thing is thick!
    "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Not keen on the heel & prefer sharkies but they do look nice, especially the maple boards.

Comment

Great to see Jackson doing more newer designs and options once again.
        As for these guitars, the way I see it:
        Pros: Maple and bounded necks, no PU rings, and a new neck heel joint.
        Cons: Side dot inlays, a bit too old school IMO! While I have two Jacksons that have them, I still prefer Sharkies, or no inlays at all, or at least the Piranha inlays if they have to.
        -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

Originally posted by The Rossness View Post
          Depending on the price, I'd go for it. Doesent Tom Anderson use a similar neck bolt design with 2 screws and a "V" slot the neck connects to? Looks like Jackson is copying Good Ole' Tom.
          Yeah he does,
          These look nice, but also look alot like the Carvin C66 (bolt plus with maple top).
          Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I like what I'm seeing. Anxious to see the price.

Comment

Lack of pickups rings are awesome, it's nice to see them lining up so many new models.
              "Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas." - Grandturk

Comment

I have been dying for an old school dinky reverse with maple board. I have owned several in the past. My wife bought me one for my birthday in March. I don't care for the DXMG much at all. Its missing what the old Dinky's had.
                These actually have my interest peaked. Solid colors for me.
                Although Piranha inlay would have rocked on maple.
                An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
                A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

I'm actually laughing a bit. These are being made at the same Indonesian plant that makes those Indonesian Ibanez Premier guitars with the really great tops. You can see the Ibanez influence in these guitars.

Comment

I don't visite the place for a while... I'm like 12 pages of new post behindd... And...

BAM!!!

New guitars from Jackson... And with maple fretboard! Pretty cool!
                    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Working...
                    X