Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So will I. Never bought a guitar just to get it hacked up before
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Well, it ain't gettin hacked up. I discovered the route doesn't match the plate covering it. About a 3rd of the space is actually lacquered wood, and the pots for the Duncans are countersunk, making it a potentially messy and expensive routing job for the GK kit. I'm getting the fugly GK3 instead and the case interior modded so I can close the frikkin case. Has anyone else here removed the pot cavity plate to find the same layout?
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I like Dk2 guitars. I want a october pearl one...
        One with a floyd of course
        Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
        Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

I'm not sure how well the GR55 will track divebombs. Maybe when I have enough cash, I'll get a DK2 or DXMG and find out :idea: October Pearl? Would need a Helloween pumpkin sticker on it :idea:
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
          X