HAHAHA I called it: New Jackson SLATXMGQ3-6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHAHA I called it: New Jackson SLATXMGQ3-6

I called these ridiculous names months ago, here as a joke: http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/130...=1#post1509818

...and here they are!

Check out these vids: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMB8S...2&feature=plcp
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

The 7s are there too. I'm disappointed that all the boards are rosewood Otherwise I'd be all over one of these. Looks like a BC Rich Stealth 7 for me!

Comment

Said it before - Wrong headstock, no binding.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Personally I like the harpoon headstock (I own two SLSMGs), and couldn't care less about binding, but give me some maple or ebony! Jeesh! And some passive pickups...

Comment

I love the headstock and own more than a couple, but the lack of binding is kinda meh. Im a sucker for binding on just about anything though.
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Definitely needs binding & pointy hs.............but the emg's can stay

Comment

Who is that cadaverous fellow?
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

No shit eh. Someone buy homeboy a cheeseburger!
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                  Said it before - Wrong headstock, no binding.
                  Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                  I love the headstock and own more than a couple, but the lack of binding is kinda meh. Im a sucker for binding on just about anything though.
                  Originally posted by Force View Post
                  Definitely needs binding & pointy hs.............but the emg's can stay
                  From the Jackson website:

Neck Binding: Black
                  It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                  ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

I like the look of it. The small inlays would be great if the fretboard was ebony.

Comment

Working...
                    X