NGD.. Elite Soloist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdRock View Post
    Thanks. And yep, MIJ. See devotees post above.
    wow i may pull the trigger! these look so fucking badass!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jackson-Solo...ht_1429wt_1164

Comment

Originally posted by CHARVEL_strat_81 View Post
      wow i may pull the trigger! these look so fucking badass!
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jackson-Solo...ht_1429wt_1164
      I'm wondering how many elites were really produced, as i've read at some places that there should be only made 6 pieces per color (per model).
      But i think i've seen more than 6 black elite soloist on the web (the one i had included).:think:

no big deal, i'm just interested how limited they really are.

Comment

Originally posted by StealthPro View Post
        I'm wondering how many elites were really produced, as i've read at some places that there should be only made 6 pieces per color (per model).
        But i think i've seen more than 6 black elite soloist on the web (the one i had included).:think:
        I've been really interested in getting an official word on this as well because there has to be more than 6 of the black soloists for sure.

In emailing Fender here's what I got:

"I don’t have the exact number,…but yes,..they are pretty rare!!!"

and

"Thank you for your email and interest. Although we do not have any specific numbers available for these instruments there are less than 50 of each color."

So there you have it, the official word on how many produced is "they are pretty rare."

Comment

At least we know its less the 50 of each.

And for some reason all my pics disappeared from where they were hosted. I'll have to upload them again when i get home.
          My Toys:
          '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
          '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
          '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
          '94 Dinky HX in Black
          '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

I think I'm going to try the Blackouts preamp swap myself too. The thing is like $50, so why the Hell not?

The active eq in these are cool, but I think they could be better. Really doesn't even pass beyond the point of being just a "nice feature." Plus I'm noticing that I'm getting some serious dissonant feedback from my neck pup when playing through my rig at full volume and I'm kind of leaning toward blaming the active EQ rather than a shoddy potting job... I don't know for sure, but we'll see....

Comment

Yea, I figured it was cheap enough to give it a shot before replacing the pickups. I think you'll be happy with the outcome, go for it.
              My Toys:
              '94 Dinky HX in Black
              '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Anyone know if it's possible to keep the mid-boost preamp as well as install the Blackouts Preamp? If so, can anyone offer a wiring diagram?
                It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by VanHoosen View Post
                  I've been really interested in getting an official word on this as well because there has to be more than 6 of the black soloists for sure.
                  In emailing Fender here's what I got:
                  "I don’t have the exact number,…but yes,..they are pretty rare!!!"
                  and
                  "Thank you for your email and interest. Although we do not have any specific numbers available for these instruments there are less than 50 of each color."
                  So there you have it, the official word on how many produced is "they are pretty rare."
                  Oh my god. Fender is the shit, lol.
                  No it is sad. Every time i had contact with their "customer service", they don't seem to have the slightest clue about the products they are selling.

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
                    Anyone know if it's possible to keep the mid-boost preamp as well as install the Blackouts Preamp? If so, can anyone offer a wiring diagram?
                    Sure, run 3 more batteries in series. Run the preamps parallel. It'll fucking rock the panties off the bitches. I guarantee it. LOL.
                    My Toys:
                    '94 Dinky HX in Black
                    '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Why don't we ask someone that lives in Arizona to go pay a personal visit to Jackson and start asking questions. If I was there I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Jackson Guitars
                      17600 N. Perimeter Drive, Suite 100
                      Scottsdale, AZ 85255

And I fixed the pictures in the fist post. Hopefully they'll stay there this time.
                      My Toys:
                      '94 Dinky HX in Black
                      '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Wow! These really are as nice as people say! The chrome logo looks so good. If there's only 50 of each color, I'm definitely gonna buy one next time the opportunity arrives.
                        Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
                        Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Working...
                        X