NJD! my second

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJD! my second

Got a KELLY professional showing up today!
    will update with better pic and review after i get it set up and test run it.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Sweet!
    Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
    Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Originally posted by Maiden89 View Post
      Sweet!
      thanks i kind of like that finish! it gives the body shape even more of a medievil look!
      If i tire of it though it is getting this done to it! look at the KE705 here,

Comment

That blood drip finish would look bad ass! I think I want another kelly

Comment

That blood drip finish would look bad ass! I think I want another kelly
          DO IT! seriously i prefer them to the V and the RR cause it is more like the exporer,you can sit and play without having the guitar between your legs.
          the only thing i want between my legs other than my cock and balls is J lo's head!

Comment

Originally posted by CHARVEL_strat_81 View Post
            DO IT! seriously i prefer them to the V and the RR cause it is more like the exporer,you can sit and play without having the guitar between your legs.
            the only thing i want between my legs other than my cock and balls is J lo's head!
            That's why I bought my kelly in the first place. It's more comfortable then a strat body sitting down and it looks awesome standing or sitting.

...I still want an rr or a v to add to my Jackson collection, or both!

And I wouldn't mind having J lo's head between my legs either!

Comment

That's why I bought my kelly in the first place. It's more comfortable then a strat body sitting down and it looks awesome standing or sitting.

...I still want an rr or a v to add to my Jackson collection, or both!

And I wouldn't mind having J lo's head between my legs either!

yeah she is hot thats for sure!
              I see you have a KE3 in trans blue? how the neck on that? real thin?
              I wish they offered the kelly in that grey stone finish they did for the DR3 back in the day.

Comment

Is that finish original? I do like how the black fades in on it. Looks like a reverse headstock too! If you ever want to go satin silver hardware, I have the complete set for a kelly with reverse headstock. Bridge, tuners, nut, everything. :P

Comment

Originally posted by CHARVEL_strat_81 View Post
                  yeah she is hot thats for sure!
                  I see you have a KE3 in trans blue? how the neck on that? real thin?
                  I wish they offered the kelly in that grey stone finish they did for the DR3 back in the day.
                  It's pretty thin, I only have 1 other jackson to compare to though. I would say my dk2m is a lil thinner... Anyways, I like the feel of the neck; its good for fast shit like sweep picking and its comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by z1n View Post
                    Is that finish original? I do like how the black fades in on it. Looks like a reverse headstock too! If you ever want to go satin silver hardware, I have the complete set for a kelly with reverse headstock. Bridge, tuners, nut, everything. :P
                    hey thanks i ,ay take you up on that let me see is she is geting the BLOOD DRIP makeover first

Comment

It's pretty thin, I only have 1 other jackson to compare to though. I would say my dk2m is a lil thinner... Anyways, I like the feel of the neck; its good for fast shit like sweep picking and its comfortable.
                      really?:think: I was told that the DK2M neck is the same as the USA DK1's in size which is usually not as thin as a KE3?The last KE3 i played had a sick thin neck i loved it and hope my new one comin in has that neck.
                      I know the KE3 and DK2M vary a little in neck sizes which sucks because if you order online like i did for my crimson swirl DK2 the neck was not very JACKSON feeling at all, i would up selling it a few days later to fund the Kelly

Comment

I haven't played my ke3 in a while since I bought my dk2m, so I was messing around with it today and your right. My bad, I must have been smoking something

Anyways I reeally like the blood drip finish on black! I have a cort evil series thats kinda of banged up that I was thinking of practicing that paint job on.

Comment

I haven't played my ke3 in a while since I bought my dk2m, so I was messing around with it today and your right. My bad, I must have been smoking something

Anyways I reeally like the blood drip finish on black! I have a cort evil series thats kinda of banged up that I was thinking of practicing that paint job on.
                          I got the Ke3 and it does have the thin neck YaHooo! also won a DK2M today! having one of those days were everything is going good i will probably get hit by a bus or something?

Comment

Were you thinking of doing the blood drip graphic on your ke3? I'm really thinking about testing out on my cheap cort guitar. I'm just wondering how to do it?

Congrats on the the dk2m! What color is it?

Comment

Working...
                            X