Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has my long lost Fusion?

Hey folks!

Been quite some time since I've perused the ol' JCF! Good to see some of the old names still listed here.:-)

I was cleaning out a closet in the back room and ran across some pics of guitars I used to own. One of them was a black Charvel Fusion that saw me through many a gig back in the day. I sold it years ago to JCF member Scotty. I was wondering if the old warhorse was still around, lurking in the collection fo a fellow JCF'er. Nothing special about it other than it having some little nicks in the paint on the lower part of the lower horn from a big ring I used to wear.:-) That, and it was in a dark brown Ibanez case. (I think I may have put a South of the Border sticker over the logo on the case) If it's still around these here parts, chime in and let me know! I'd like to know where it wound up, and put the word out that I'd like to buy it back if it should come up for sale again.:-)

did it have emgs in it? SH pickup config? single slanted?

Comment

It didn't have EMGs in it when I owned it...SH setup...single hum with the Jackson pickup cover and the stock single slanted, chrome Schaller Floyd etc. The pickups may have gotten changed out over the years though!

Comment

Sounds like a Charvel Fusion Deluxe. Maple board or rosewood?

I don't own a black one so I know it's not me, but I think I remember a black one with maple fretboard for sale - it was sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Subvamp View Post
          It didn't have EMGs in it when I owned it...SH setup...single hum with the Jackson pickup cover and the stock single slanted, chrome Schaller Floyd etc. The pickups may have gotten changed out over the years though!
          i think 3 years ago the black one i got came in an old brown ibanez case... i forget. but it came with emgs. it's this one in this thread: http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/132...49#post1521649
          but i luv it too much to sell it (ever).... sorry. they do show up once in a while though... i can keep an eye out for one for you.

Comment

Hmm, it looks like that might be the Old Boy! I can't tell exactly from the pic but it does look like it's got the little white chip-outs on the lower horn. Can you confirm that Moku?

Comment

i'll check when i get home from work.

Comment

Cool, thanks! :-)

Comment

just checked, sorry for the delay. been way too busy moving. mine doesn't have the white chip on the lower horn. it has one near the output jack. the white in the photo is glare. maybe it's not yours.

Comment

Cool, thanks for checking. :-) Looks like the search continues!! :-)

Comment

Working...
                    X