Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help w/manufacture location, Jackson Kelly....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by guitarforceone View Post
    Yeah, they had it marked down to $249 "Clearance" at the pawn shop. However, they will still go lower. I've been getting lots of guitars lately where the pawnshops are actually losing money. Those are the ones I look for, and this was almost one of those. They did make $25 on it, but that's not bad, considering the original price they had on it was $499.

I've also been picking up Korean RG220's and 320's for less than $100, which I think is great. Austin rules when it comes to pawn shop guitars.

Dana <~~~
    hey if i would send you the coin and pay you a small profit can ya snag me on of those MIK 320's?

Comment

Yes, the neck is really thin, like a Charvel Model series neck. I love it

Dana <~~~
      Thats what i wanted to hear!

Comment

Originally posted by CHARVEL_strat_81 View Post
        hey if i would send you the coin and pay you a small profit can ya snag me on of those MIK 320's?
        LOL! Well, I guess I should say I have picked up a COUPLE for that price. More often the 320's are around $150-$175, sometimes with a case. I don't suppose that's such a great deal, but I think they are smokin' guitars that are going to be sought after in a few years...kinda like what happened with the Model Series Charvels that are now worth so much more than a few years ago. I was picking those things up for years for anywhere from $80-$200, and I still have most of them...probably 15 or so.

Dana <~~~
        '85 Rhoads Custom
        '86 SD Str*t
        '86 Model 4 (5)
        '87 Model 1
        '87 Model 6
        '88 Model 3DR
        '90 650 XL
        '94 KE-3
        '97 DR Amberburst
        '97 Dinky BOFlames
        '05 SD Copperhead

Comment

LOL! Well, I guess I should say I have picked up a COUPLE for that price. More often the 320's are around $150-$175, sometimes with a case. I don't suppose that's such a great deal, but I think they are smokin' guitars that are going to be sought after in a few years...kinda like what happened with the Model Series Charvels that are now worth so much more than a few years ago. I was picking those things up for years for anywhere from $80-$200, and I still have most of them...probably 15 or so.

Dana <~~~

hey its cool besides i should not really be sinking my money into anything but the BLOODLINEJACKSON!

Comment

Hey Joe, how's it going? KE3...okay then. Thanks!

Dana <~~~
            Things are good. How's everything with you? Still on the Carvin Forum, too?
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              Things are good. How's everything with you? Still on the Carvin Forum, too?
              Well, things are okay, except I lost my job of 16 years awhile back. But that's okay, I hated that place for the last year or so.

But no, I haven't been on the Carvin forum in years. I don't even own a Carvin any more. I sold my V220 b/c it was so dang heavy (maple). And my DC127 that I bought new from them, I just never did grow to like it, so I sold it. It was beautiful to look at, but I didn't like the sound or the neck on it.

Dana <~~~
              '85 Rhoads Custom
              '86 SD Str*t
              '86 Model 4 (5)
              '87 Model 1
              '87 Model 6
              '88 Model 3DR
              '90 650 XL
              '94 KE-3
              '97 DR Amberburst
              '97 Dinky BOFlames
              '05 SD Copperhead

Comment

I see. I ordered a 7-string last year with a maple body, 5-piece mahogany/maple neck, and it weighs in at about 9 pounds. I was actually surprised it didn't weigh more, and I don't think I'll part with that one. Still got my SC90, too.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                X