X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: Jackson RR24XT Rhoads X Series Electric Guitar Quicksilver

I "stole" this guitar

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200726682781...84.m1439.l2649

I won the BIN for $230 delivered and got it home. Not a nick, not a scratch, not a ding, not even a fingerprint.

Auction stated ITEM CONDITION: For Parts or Not Working

Got it home plugged it in and nothing. Not working.

Noticed the tone knob was loose so I took the cover off and tightened the nut that held it on and viola! Works perfect.

I was expecting some serious damage or bent/twisted neck or pickups fried but I have been trying to figure out for the past hour what else could be wrong with it and damned if I can.
    addicted to Jackson guitars since 1993

LOL you bought this one huh? i got the RRXT in Trans Black that was also listed same time this one for 231 Shipped. Got it today too. Overall impressed. but only gripe is the fretwork. nothing major issue. just not leveled enough..

Putting the fret rocker on them i have 4 uneven frets. easy fix with a little fretting know how but still. for a India made neckthru. Not to shabby. Although i did put Duncans in mine!

mine said Damaged too. Only thing i found was a tiny tiny knick in the headstock!

Waiting for a KVXT to come up now!

Comment

I have been stalking eBay for a KV or Warrior X series to come up "damage or not working" too.....may the quickest fingers win!
      addicted to Jackson guitars since 1993

Comment

Nice score man, grats. Even if you had to buy all new electronics that would be a deal.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Excellent score. My fav bodystyle. Sweet price too, especially considering what lil was actually wrong with it.
          In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

None of the cheapies are available to Australia...............so what's new?

Congrats on the luck.

Comment

Actually force. Place that sells these ships world wide. cheaply too!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaymzhulk View Post
                viola!
                Originally posted by Corpsegrinder88 View Post
                Not to shabby.

knick
                I hope you guys play guitar better than you spell!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Oh yeah, congratulations on the cool scores, guys!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X