Help identify an old Jackson that I no longer have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help identify an old Jackson that I no longer have

In the 90s I had a Jackson but I purchased it used so I'm not sure of the model. It was a strat-shaped body, rosewood fingerboard, dot inlays, string through the body (slant pattern) with tune-o-matic bridge and three humbuckers with a 5-way blade switch.

I really liked it and would like to try to find another but searches turn up zilch. Maybe a model name/number would help.

Any ideas? Thanks so much.
    Tube free since 1998.

Maybe a Stealth HX ?
    http://audiozone.dk/guitargallery/?c...1993Page21.jpg
    uva uvam vivendo varia fit

Comment

YES! You're AWEZÖME! Thanks, friend. I also forgot the inlays were offset to the low-e side of the neck.
      Tube free since 1998.

Comment

Well, HENRIK is awesome !! audiozone.dk

Comment

Yes, of course. I still thank you for directing me to the correct information. Cheers!
          Tube free since 1998.

Comment

Originally posted by mark123 View Post
            YES! You're AWEZÖME! Thanks, friend. I also forgot the inlays were offset to the low-e side of the neck.
            Originally posted by Franx View Post
            Well, HENRIK is awesome !! audiozone.dk
            Yeah, but you were awesome for finding that with those clues. I like to do this, too; often I find you've beaten me to the punch!

You live in an awesome town also! (I visited there in '01)
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Just a few days ago, I checked Henrik's chart for non floyded models, so I stumbled over that Stealth model;
              I prefer H/H guitars, or H/S/H if H/H ain't possible, so a Stealth HX wouldn't be my first choice. I snagged a Model 1A instead,
              and I will alter it to satisfy my needs (trem blocked, HSH pickguard)

Yes, Mondsee is a great place to live ! Mountains and a lake, - and no earthquakes, hurricanes, terrorism ...

Comment

Stealth HX's are pretty rare to see these days I had a black cherry one it was a killer guitar.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                X