Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info on a Professional Dinky reverse

Hey guys,

The other guitarist in my band was wondering about one of his Jacksons. I don't know much about the imports, so I figured I would ask you guys.

It's a Jackson Professional Dinky reverse. It's a maple fretboard with offset dot inlays, says Jackson Professional on the headstock and says Dinky Rev on the trussrod cover. Two Jackson humbuckers. Serial number is 306312.

A couple questions: Year of build? Is this one of the top of the line Japanese makes, or no?

That's about it, unless you can think of anything else that is interesting. I'm not looking for a value, he was just curious about age, country of origin and where it stood in the rankings of quality. I'm pretty sure he bought it new, but he doesn't remember how long he has had it.

Sorry, no pics.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Check this site out, its a jcf members page (jackson1), and it is quite thorough on charvel imports '86 to '91 and Jackson imports '90 to '95
    http://audiozone.dk/index-filer/jack...ries_1990-1995

If it has a JT-590 then its '92/'93, if its a JT-580lp trem its a '94/'95

Serial number indicates to me that its a '93, but im not too good with the serials

Comment

Thanks ralph, not sure why I didn't think of that site first, but I should have!

I just need to check which trem it has when we practice this weekend.

Comment

Working...
      X