Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this Jackson Guitar???

Looking into purchasing this guitar.
    want to know if its a Dk2, I think it is because of the black hardware. Not the pro series with the chrome and Duncan designed pups.
    y'all think it's a decent deal for 350?
    Is it a dk2?
    Serial is 9785869

Thanks alot!

I love guitars, Always have and always will.

yes it's a good deal

Comment

The DX1 guitar Rich has in the classifieds is the same price shipped, with case, real MOP inlays.

Nezgual, are you blind?

Comment

Donp

So the guitar I'm looking at is a dx?

Comment

So the guitar I'm looking at is a dx?
          No if the one you are looking at is from resent years it's a dk2, back in the 90's the older version was the dx1. dk2s have adler bodies duncan designed or seymour duncans, platic inlays, and generic JT580lp trems(more recently have become better). the tops are veneer flame. The dx1s are basswood, duncan designed pups(the one I have for sale some have been changed), tackeuchi jt580lp trems that are made in Japan($180 new), mine has real mother of pearl shell inlays. The 90's are when the Japan factory made the best Jacksons ala the PROS that cut into the USA sales. the DX1 was just from the professional series and not the top end professional PROs but it's still better than the more recent DK2.

Comment

I have the same DK2. Didn't like the Duncan so swapped it for a D'Activator X, sounds better now.

If you want to know is it a good guitar, it's not........it's an incredible guitar.

Looks hot, feels amazing to play, build quality is superb, worth every cent IMO.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

*edit* posted in the wrong thread.
                Last edited by 1neeto; 02-25-2012, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X