NGD! Stealth TH1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD! Stealth TH1

Received a package in the mail today. Cobalt Blue Stealth TH1. Got this one from ebay. After a little tweaking and a string change, it plays real nice. Gonna need some work on the inpute jack. Something must be loose or broken in there. I have to fiddle with the cord to get any sound. Sorry for the pics with the flash. They were coming out too grainy without it. $207.50 got it to the house, I feel like it's a decent deal.
    Serial #504183. This model is on page 13 of the '96 catalog. Does this serial # look right for a '96? Where was this made?

I really like the metalic silver logo. Looks a little better than the white one that's on my JTX.
    Matt

Fender,Charvel and Jackson Guitars..........What more do you need

The jack issue is probably a contact inside the jack has been bent in from years of use. Slip a small paper clip jb there or a dental tool to try to bend the contact back in range. If that doesn't work then just replace the the jack.
    Gil

Comment

Nice score btw. And I think the time frame is about right.

Comment

Originally posted by matt_gu3 View Post
        Where was this made?
        Anything that says Professional on the headstock is made in Japan. Nice score.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Very nice. I have a TH-2 (SLS headstock, two-point fulcrum trem) with the same finish, and I love it. I bought some of the uber-cheap "Hex Hot Overwound" pickups from Guitarfetish.com that transformed it from just a fun player to a studio guitar that I used on every song of my band's most recent album.
          sigpic

Comment

Looks like a lot of guitar for $200.

Comment

Originally posted by Trussrod View Post
              Looks like a lot of guitar for $200.
              I agree. These $200-$350 Jacksons and Charvels blow anything else in this price range (new or used) completely out of the water. I would say they are as good as most new stuff in the $600-$700 range.
              Matt

Fender,Charvel and Jackson Guitars..........What more do you need

Comment

oh:O i have the same guitar and same color !! and same year(#503624)

is a cool guitar ( i bought this guitar for 200 bucks)
                congrats

Comment

Is an OFR a direct fit replacement on these guitars?

Comment

Originally posted by Trussrod View Post
                    Is an OFR a direct fit replacement on these guitars?
                    I have the same question... I have the original bridge and I want to know if it´s posible to install an OFR... Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X