DXMG Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sixx_ gunner View Post
    I am very impressed with the end result. EXCELLENT coverage of your project and sharing of info to those with some ability and patience. Looking forward to your next build!
    Thanks for the comment, and to all the others who checked out the build. I'm definitely planning on doing another Jackson sometime in the future, so I'll be sure to share again!

Comment

• Originally posted by S1I2F3 View Post
      Who says imports can't hang with the USA's?
      It has a lot to do with whose hands the guitar is in as well... The better player you are, the less you need to blame everything on the guitar itself.
      https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

• This has got to be one of my favorite build threads out there outstanding job. I find myself going back and reading it over and over again. just started on two refinishes had to check it out again. great video also but need to switch the chrome bar to a black one.

Comment

• Originally posted by wearevenom2 View Post
          This has got to be one of my favorite build threads out there outstanding job. I find myself going back and reading it over and over again. just started on two refinishes had to check it out again. great video also but need to switch the chrome bar to a black one.
          I appreciate it brother, hope your projects turn out well. And regarding the chrome bar, call me crazy but I like the look of it on this particular instrument. Reminds me of Dimebag's "Far Beyond Driven" Dean ML:

Comment

• Originally posted by S1I2F3 View Post
            Jackson DXMG/DKMG "Tiger"

Fantastic Job!
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• Great build/hot rod. Great video. Wow. That just rocks. I have made mutts back in the day. You inspired me to go back to doing that again.
              Bravo.
              An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
              A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

• Originally posted by holycross1 View Post
                Great build/hot rod. Great video. Wow. That just rocks. I have made mutts back in the day. You inspired me to go back to doing that again.
                Bravo.
                Man, project guitars are just so addicting, it's hard to see a guitar without thinking of what I could do to it haha!

Comment

• Nicely done. Way cool of you to share your findings.

Comment

• That is a massive amount of win, right there. Damn!
                    I <3 DR Strings.

2007 Jackson KV2
                    2006 Schecter C1 Blackjack
                    Randall RG75G2
                    Line 6 PODxt

Comment

Working...
                    X