Dinky Pro specs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by metalmathh View Post
    hello i have the dinky xl the jtx and a jrs-2 and the neck of my jrs-2 is more thin than the jtx you made a mistake bro
    but the difference is really little
    my dinky have ebony btw
    Since I've never owned a JRS-2, I can't comment on the neck on that, but it has been reported that some JTX models got a thicker neck than the two I have, as well as a "normal" neck heel, whereas mine go all the way to the end of the board.
    I did not make a mistake in measuring the necks. I mean, it's not like I'm 12 and can't use a set of calipers.

The 90/91 catalog lists the Fusion Pro and Strat/Strat 24 (Custom Shop models) but the Jackson Dinky and Jackson Fusion were not made side-by-side (not sure about the Charvel Fusion models), so the Dinky Pro should be in the 92/93 catalog, if it exists.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      but there was also the higher end Dinky PRO model.
      Originally posted by Inazone View Post
      I have yet to actually see a Dinky Pro, and my life is thus a disappointment.
      Originally posted by toejam View Post
      Wasn't there a Dinky Pro? Could have sworn there was a Dinky Pro, also. :think:
      Originally posted by Newc View Post
      , so the Dinky Pro should be in the 92/93 catalog, if it exists.

Dinky PRO does not exist.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah, the only MIJ dinky to get mop inlays, logo and ebony board was the Fusion Pro. As far as thinnest goes, Ive never played a JTX however the Dinky Rev Pro with the maple boards and offset dots seem to be the thinnest necks Ive ever played. Ill have to bust out the micrometer and measure it.
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I get one credit for receiving an unwarranted smackdown from TJ.

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          Dinky PRO does not exist.

Comment

It's your fault... you said Dinky Pro in your heading!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I am pretty sure the JTX and Dinky HX have very close profiles, I dont have my calipers handy but I have both ill have to ck them sometime
              Haters gonna hate
              Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Damn, I guess I have to take one on the chin for being a newb...

Comment

it look like a really dark rosewood on my 1992 dinky xl
                  serial is 922007

Comment

Working...
                  X