Jackson JRS-2 Serial Number 700631

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson JRS-2 Serial Number 700631

what can be the value, trans black with kent armstrong humbucker, maple neck with rosewood fingerboard. thanks

$200ish

Comment

this is a rare baby not a JS crappiness lol, did you ever own that guitar, it compare easily to my dinky professional xl 92 and my kelly professional xl

Comment

Why ask if you're gonna "argue" with the 1st guy to help you out?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

yes I have I paid under $200 for mine but it had some dings/dents. sold it for less than what I paid for it.

If you did a search you would find my old thread yes the neck is very thin and feels great. BUT the trem sucks and so does the kent armstrong pickup. How can you compare this guitar next to one that has real MOP inlays and a schaller floyd?:think:
          I'm one of the few people on the board that has owned one. Since you want to argue with me you can kiss my ass.

Comment

It's not a desirable model, hence it's pretty much worthless. Non-locking trem that can't be swapped for an OFR, single pickup. This is not 1982.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I had a red one. I forgot how much I sold it for. It was cool but my model 2 is much nicer. I think Tekky has had a few of these as well as the jsr1.

Comment

I have a US JRS-1 and it sounds awesome.It has also a great neck.Would be perfect with a Floyd Rose.I blocked the wilkinson because I never use it.
                Does anybody know the value of it ? Just of curiosity, don´t won´t to sell it.
                Guitars: Jackson KE-1, JRS-1, SL-1 / Charvel 750XL / Gibson Les Paul Standard

Comment

$100
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    $100
                    Too much :-)) :-))
                    Guitars: Jackson KE-1, JRS-1, SL-1 / Charvel 750XL / Gibson Les Paul Standard

Comment

for me the kent armstrong is not that bad. it's different than the jackson pickups the emg and the seymour duncan thats it lol

the neck of mine is absolutly amazing, easily compared to my jackson kelly xl 90 and my dinky xl 92

well still got it for 150 anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X