Dk2m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dk2m

Do they make these anymore? I can`t find them on Jacksons site.

Jack

Not sure good Q.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

i dont think they do. although RacerX informed me that they do, in a recent thread on this forum. in my opinion they are the best dinky that was available in all series, japan made or not! my older bro's got one and it is great for just about anything.

Comment

Still seeing DK2M's over here.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I have a D2M and I love it. It's one of my regular players. Great guitar for the cash

Comment

I still see them in several local shops, although I suppose they could be closeout/clearance pieces. I bought one when they first hit the market, but got one two years ago on clearance at Guitar Center for quite a bit cheaper and then sent it to Mike Learn for a graphic finish.

As with so many other guitars, I think the price increase over the past couple of years was a bit steep, so the DK2M was no longer quite the sweet deal it started out as.
            sigpic

Comment

I was really surprised to see it disappear of Jackson's website, because I thought it was a best seller. And I was annoyed, because I think they're fantastic. I've got one, but I'd quite like to pick up a few more eventually...
              I like maple fretboards. :P

Comment

I think toejam said they were discontinued. I got 3 but may sell 1 off. The other 2 are mutts but they play like a custom shop guitar. I thought they were a good seller too maybe the price increase hurt them too much.

Comment

How much were the prices up to?

Comment

New ones are fetching 800 + .

Comment

Great guitars. I just picked one up from local guy for $400. Stock pups are Jazz and JB, but changing them out. Other than that, it's an excellent guitar. I've seen them ranging from $400 - $600, but not a whole lot of them around.

Comment

I still have 5 of them Snow White, Crimsom Swirl, Black, Red, and Eerie Dess Swirl. And I have the one pickup Red Ghost Flame one too!
                        http://www.facebook.com/djloverboy

Comment

Originally posted by aerostar2005 View Post
                          I still have 5 of them Snow White, Crimsom Swirl, Black, Red, and Eerie Dess Swirl. And I have the one pickup Red Ghost Flame one too!
                          Gdamn!5?! can we share a little!? LOL Made mine from DK2/DK2M parts:

Comment

Does anyone know anything about the DK2M White Bengal?

Comment

Working...
                            X