Jackson Fighter V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Fighter V

Has anyone ever seen or heard of a Jackson fighter V with some odd looking airplane graphic on the body? Kind of cartoonish looking to me dunno whether it was imported, USA, or custom designed. It has a Floyd Rose and sharkies also. Thanks.
    I put most psychiatrists on the couch.

Got a picture?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Has a WWII P 51 mustang from looking at the pics.
      Maybe a stick on graphic from what I could see hard to tell in the pics.
      Not bad looking for the price Dr Loomis.
      Serial number starts with a 9 so made in Japan and thats a +.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Her is a few pictures that I took today:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Never seen a guitar graphic by jackson like this before, graphic is silk screened or airbrushed but not a decal. Serial # begins with 972 so Japan maybe. Duncan designed bridge pickup (looks like the invader with the alan pole peices.) I do not know what is in the neck. Licensed floyd rose tremolo with jackson logo. This guitar weighs a ton and is a beast, almost like new.

Comment

Comment

Comment

jackson neck but the body looks like a dougles/agile.
                      In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Thanks, You are exactly right, it is a Douglas WH1 flying V body. The jackson neck is 24 fret (fits perfect), but the origional one that come off of it according to the website is only 22. I am having a hard time with the tuning. Tunes great with the nut unlocked, lock the nut and use the fine tuners, the E,A,D strings will not tune at all, even with the fine tuners screwed all the way down. The original tremolo also has been switched to a jackson licensed floyd rose which also fits perfect.

Comment

Sweet guitar.
                          I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Obviously not a Jackson body. Neck might be from a KVX10, they were 24 frets/unbound. Hope you didn't pay too much.
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Pretty cool, Douglas bodies are pretty good quality so not to worry, He paid a great price(around $200.00)so the sum of the parts is well worth it IMO.
                              The trem is a 580 LP so a good trem.
                              Intonation will be way off with a 24 fret neck I can offer you a 22 fret dot inlay neck if you want.
                              Maybe some one here has a 22 fret sharkie neck they would swap.
                              I've done swaps here with great results Dr L give it a try.
                              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                              X