What model is this one? pro series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What model is this one? pro series

can you guys help me to know more about this guitar, because im about to get it from a friend but not really sure about it can you guys help me to know more about this one, all i know its a pro series please thanks.

Its an RR3. Bolt-on neck. 22 frets, rosewood fretboard, TB-4 and SH-2 pickups.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

please give some deatails i allready know its a RR3 what do you guys think should i get it?
      Last edited by eddyend; 04-14-2011, 01:26 PM. Reason: edit word

Comment

but how much is it worth? used for sure.
        Last edited by eddyend; 04-14-2011, 01:40 PM.

Comment

If you know it's an RR3 then check the Jackson website for full specs. You're not really asking anything specific, you're just saying "tell me about this guitar". What exactly do you want to know?
          It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
          ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Depends on condition. Can you post some photos of the actual guitar? What is your friend asking for it?

Comment

Originally posted by eddyend View Post
              please give some deatails i allready know its a RR3 what do you guys think should i get it?
              That exact guitar on the picture smells like cabbage and was formerly owned by Jimi Hendrix Jr. from the country of Electric Ladyland.
              sigpic
              Action Jackson

Comment

i dont have the pics but some tones in the guitar are missing, and i was about to offer him 200-300dlls since he doesn't play with the guitar, and he is not selling the guitar he just had it there.
                and i already try looking online to see what wood is it made of , but i cant find anything. maybe ill get some pictures from him tomorrow.
                Last edited by eddyend; 04-14-2011, 01:45 PM. Reason: bad spell

Comment

is it worth used with some tones missings in the boddy, and how much should, ill be paying for the guitar, or how much is it worth new?

Comment

Originally posted by Nimitz View Post
                    That exact guitar on the picture smells like cabbage and was formerly owned by Jimi Hendrix Jr. from the country of Electric Ladyland.
                    oh i dint' know that thanks for the info too.

Comment

how much is it worth, new or used , the guitar im trying to get its allready missing i think 2 tones.o rmaybe 1 .

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
                        If you know it's an RR3 then check the Jackson website for full specs. You're not really asking anything specific, you're just saying "tell me about this guitar". What exactly do you want to know?
                        how much is it worth, new or used , the guitar im trying to get its allready missing i think 2 tones.o rmaybe 1 .

Comment

wtf is a tone?

Comment

Originally posted by rdamaral View Post
                            wtf is a tone?
                            if you dont know its a guitar knob.

Comment

control knob, ( volume knob ) now you got it?
                              Last edited by eddyend; 04-14-2011, 02:01 PM. Reason: bad spell

Comment

Working...
                              X