New Member!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member!

I just wanted to say hello! I have on Jackson, a RR24M..

Guitars: Jackson RR24M, Gibson Traditional & R8 Les Pauls, Warmoth Soloist, Dean ML, Taylor 214CE, Kramer Aerostar
    Amps: Marshall JCM2000 DSL 100, 1960BV cab, Line 6 Spider IV 150
    Pedals: Line 6 X3 Live, Several BOSS pedals, VOX ToneLab

Congrats, and welcome
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Nice Rhoads. I love a good maple fretboard!
      I like maple fretboards. :P

Comment

Welcome. Nice intro
        My gear
        87 Charvel Model 6
        86 Charvel Model 4
        93 Jackson RR EX
        93 Jackson Kelly STD
        88 Ibanez RG560
        99 Schecter Diamond C-7
        Peavey Bandit 112

Comment

Welcome Ace! I have a white RR24M, love it!

Are you here in Southern Cal?
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Welcome ! Damn, I love the black RR24Ms (sorry RacerX but the white one has too much white for me )

Despite this is the JCF, I spy with my little eye, something that starts with GIBSON. What are these two Les Pauls ?

Comment

welcome aboard nice rr24 m

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                Welcome Ace! I have a white RR24M, love it!

Are you here in Southern Cal?
                Nice! Yes, I live in Riverside County..
                Guitars: Jackson RR24M, Gibson Traditional & R8 Les Pauls, Warmoth Soloist, Dean ML, Taylor 214CE, Kramer Aerostar

Comment

Originally posted by Nagash02 View Post
                  Welcome ! Damn, I love the black RR24Ms (sorry RacerX but the white one has too much white for me )

Despite this is the JCF, I spy with my little eye, something that starts with GIBSON. What are these two Les Pauls ?
                  I have 3 LPs.. Two Gibson and one Epi (the red one). The Gibson's are: Reissue 1958 Lemonburst and the other is a Traditional Desert Burst.

Comment

With three rather traditional Les Pauls, you don't seem like the shredder type. Of course, that's a 100% prejudice, but what made you buy the Jackson ? I'm curious

Comment

I mainly play Randy Rhoads riffs on this guitar and my Warmoth Soloist. I wanted to have variety with my guitars and the Jackson and Soloist are much different than the LPs. I'm not a shreader, but I'm able to play the faster stuff much easier on the Jackson.

Here is my Warmoth on the far right:

Comment

Nice Herd. I really like that LP on the left. quite a nice top.
                        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by ACELUEK View Post
                          I mainly play Randy Rhoads riffs on this guitar and my Warmoth Soloist. I wanted to have variety with my guitars and the Jackson and Soloist are much different than the LPs. I'm not a shreader, but I'm able to play the faster stuff much easier on the Jackson.

Here is my Warmoth on the far right:

I kinda love the left half of this pic . Don't get me wrong, the rest is cool as well !

Comment

Here are my other three... A Kramer Aerostar, Gibson R8, and a Taylor.. Plus my Marshal.

Comment

Working...
                            X