Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Professional JRS-2 info please

Number 700631

I think this was a 1-year-only model, 1997. Notice the small diameter white dot inlays. All I know is what's in the 1997 catalog:
    http://audiozone.dk/guitargallery/?c...1997Page03.jpg
    Last edited by jackson1; 04-09-2011, 04:12 AM.
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

full size strat body and the neck is really thin. thinner the the thin necks from back then.

Comment

*drools*
        Throw down or fucking bite your own bullet.....

Comment

Jacson JRS-2

That's right, a bit thinner than my kelly professional xlr 1990, it play an feel really great. It is a Jackson professional but was that from 1990 to 1995? If it's a 1997 they werent making professional no? Well I dont understand why for a 1997 the quality is absolutely there and is better than many of my professional.

Comment

I had a trans-black with rosewood neck. It was a great feeling/playing guitar. Hated the Wilk trem. HATED IT. I blocked it, but even then, I had tuning instability. Beyond that, *at the time*, there was nothing like it. It was a bit of a throwback to the 80's with a nod to modern gear.

As noted, the neck was pretty thin. Same profile as the DR-5, IIRC.

I would buy another if I had the opportunity, but they are a bit rare. I always really liked the trans-white.

Comment

Originally posted by metalmathh View Post
              It is a Jackson professional but was that from 1990 to 1995? If it's a 1997 they werent making professional no? Well I dont understand why for a 1997 the quality is absolutely there and is better than many of my professional.
              This is the best answer I can give you:

The Japanese Jackson Pro models introduced in 1990 and terminated in 1995, are some of the best imports ever to be released under the Jackson brand. Notice I said Pro models. The Professional series continued until 1999.
              Henrik
              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I'm going to assume anyone who says that this isn't a professional series from 97 didn't bother to look at the headstock in the picture

Comment

Working...
                X