Just bought my first Jackson!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought my first Jackson!

I have been a Charvel fan for years having owned a few orig san dimas, gmws, mutts etc. Currently I own a charvel 475 with the mid boost and a music zoo natural 2 hum mahog. I missed out on a beater pile of skulls dinky today and then found another in better shape with better pickups a case and black instead of chrome hardware., I made an offer and much to my surprise he accepted!

It is serial number 9858993 DK2 pile of skulls. Any of you guys the owner? Im pretty psyched. Im sure Im gonna look a bit foolish as an old dude playing the blues on this thing but I know for a fact my 8 year old will think Im the coolest Dad ever! He has a LTD hammett with the skull inlays. Hes gonna freak over this thing! I dont have any pics but it should still be on the bay until he accepts my paypal!

Congrats! 985xxxx is a more recent ser # so it's only a couple years old.

These are made in Japan.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well this guitar came today and it is utterly fantastic. NO fret ware, not a scratch has th plastic on the tuning pegs still. It must never been played. Low killer action and ta great graphic to boot. Im happy!

Comment

Working...
      X