Kv5m???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kv5m???

Hey guys, this may sound dumb, but I just found the photo below and was SHOCKED because I had no idea that Jackson made a string thru KV with the Maple neck. I'm guessing this is a fake, but if it's real I WANT ONE! I can't find any reference on here or online (other than this photo) of a KV5M. Is this something I can buy? If so, WHERE? I want one badly lol

This was found on this forum actually. Any input would be helpful. I am serious about wanting to buy one. Got the cash , just need the seller

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/99842-Namm-2010
    - Adam

Holy shit that's sexy. If it had a Floyd i'd be all over it!
    It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
    ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

I'm guessing that if it's been mentioned as a "KV5M" from the place that first showed it it's fake, the control layout isn't the same and it has EMGs from the get go, if it's not fake it'll probably be a new model all together.
      Gear

Jackson DXMG
      Jackson JS30RR
      Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
      Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
      Blackstar HT5H
      Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
      Marshall JCM 800 2203
      Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

THAT'S what I've had in my head all this time!
        Except with a Floyd and regular knob layout.

Comment

It has a floyd nut AND string thru? My guess is photoshop or guitar generator.
          "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
            It has a floyd nut AND string thru? My guess is photoshop or guitar generator.
            +1

Comment

Oops, can't believe i missed that. Good observation - yeah it's definitely Photoshopped.
              It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
              ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Working...
              X