need a guitar appraisal/estimate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a guitar appraisal/estimate

I have Jackson Ke3 Kelly in trans blue. Serial #9628754.

The guitar is in good condition with only a few dents and paint chips on the sharper parts. It comes with a Gibson wool lined gigbag.

I have to move and I probably have to sell all my guitars/gear.

I'm wondering whats the most I can get out of this guitar.

P.S i'll post some pics later if i can find my camera
    Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
    Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

The most you can get out of it depends on who's buying it.
    Honestly, that kind of questions is next to impossible to answer with the economy the way it is.
    I know about how much they typically sell for when the economy is normal, but that won't help you now.
    Selling any guitars right now is not a good idea if you're looking to get top dollar.
    Now is the time to BUY if you are looking to get the most guitar for your dollar.
    My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

I've bought KE3's for $200 without a case. Shipped from ebay. I think this was before the economy too a shit (2006?). Or has the economy been in the shitter since 2001?

Comment

I nearly got a newer/black hardware KE3 for a little under $250, then another for $300. Both in relatively good condition. Please post some pics.

Comment

I checked used kellys and most of them are $400 and under. I didn't really want to sell it anyway...

I played my other guitar (cort evil series with hz pickups) and I realized that I can't stand the sound of those emg hz pickups!!! The kelly sounds sooooo much better.
          Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
          Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

My KE3 have the HB103 set of Duncan Designed's and they sound fabulous. My best axe for nailing early Metallica and doing Thrash.

Comment

Working...
            X