Jackson firebird professional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson firebird professional

hello everyone! I'm new to the forum, but not new to jackson guitars. lol. anyways, I saw a guy pawning a jackson firebird, and never saw one of these before. it was a japanese professional, 22 fret bolt on, white, two jackson humbuckers, that low end crappy tremolo, all chrome hardware. one voune, a 3 way mini toggle, and the ninput jack was on the front. he pawned it for $200. is he a complete moron, or are these pretty cheap? I'm really interested in it, VERY cool looking! but i'm not sure of their worth. never saw one before. I took pics, and i'll get that figured out today and post them.

oh yeah, backplate just reads, Jackson 600351.
    and the neck is ridiculously thick!

Comment

i had 2 of them, a floyded version and a TOM version. those guitars were KILLER!!! not sure the current worth, but i'd pay double what he pawned it for to get another one. i loved that neck, and the overall feel of the guitar was great!!!

GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
        i had 2 of them, a floyded version and a TOM version. those guitars were KILLER!!! not sure the current worth, but i'd pay double what he pawned it for to get another one. i loved that neck, and the overall feel of the guitar was great!!!

that is it exactly! cool to see another one! so if I get it for $400-$500 it should be fair?

Comment

over $400 would be high, in my opinion. i would say more $350-$400. i have seen them go for less....if i remember right, i paid $400 for the TOM and $300 for the floyd....but it has been a long time.
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

If you feel good at $400... then offer it... if you fell sick at $500 walk away... there will always be more deals.
            sigpic
            Action Jackson

Comment

thanks! I really dug playing it. i'll start low! the only difference from the one in your pic is the pickups had the jackson logo in the bottom right corner. not sure how good those sound, but i'll give em a try before i swap them.

Comment

The last one I saw on the bay went for five bills.

Comment

Working...
                X