NGD Jackson Impulse buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD Jackson Impulse buy

Got this this weekend, just an impulse buy really. Didn't have a blonde in the harem, so decided I needed to add one. She's a surprisingly good player. I love the maple and black sharkies. The neck plays so well I just enjoy the hell out of it.

And a quick shot of the rest of the Harem...

I agree; the maple with black sharkies kicks butt.
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

+1 On the Maple with Sharks! Question real quick, since I haven't played a Jackson with a Maple board...are they high gloss finish on the fretboard or satin? I like the look, but I couldn't do it myself if it was all glossy :-P
      Jackson DK2S
      Schecter Damien FR
      ESP LTD B155E - 5 String

sigpic

Comment

Congrats! I have always liked the look of the maple neck and headstock with the black inlays and logo.
        It looks extra classy on white, too!

I think I'd like to find one in that combination with gold hardware....
        My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

the back of the neck is like a satin finish, no gloss. I love it.

Comment

Great... Now you messed up the pyramid shape on the wall!! And what are you going to do when you get a Model 6? Ruined!! Just ruined!!!

Oh, nice DK2M BTW!!
            Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Nice... the black sharkies are cool as shit imo... I want one!!!
              sigpic
              Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by rdamaral View Post
                Didn't have a blonde in the harem,

BTW some trivia regarding the DK2M: This is really a JCF Production Model because several years ago Jackson came here to JCF to get our opinions on what would be a good next model to do, and those are the specs that we all here came up with by consensus!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

LOL, thats funny cuz my Model 3 arrives tomorrow! So hopefully I have another NGD post tomorrow. So much for the triangle, now it will be a square!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    BTW some trivia regarding the DK2M: This is really a JCF Production Model because several years ago Jackson came here to JCF to get our opinions on what would be a good next model to do, and those are the specs that we all here came up with by consensus!
                    Nice info that we should try and remember and not ignore. Thanks for refreshing it, Ron
                    Henrik
                    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

One of us should find that thread and check exactly which JCFer came up with the maple board / black sharkies idea - that was a winner!
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I did
                        Henrik
                        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Very cool!
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

One of us should find that thread and check exactly which JCFer came up with the maple board / black sharkies idea - that was a winner!
                            Please. That would be an awesome read for those of us that weren't in on it.
                            Probably would be for those of you that were, also!
                            My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Wasn't there the 1H DK2LE first through Kevin Easton's shop?
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X