Have you seen this picture? Where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you seen this picture? Where?

I saved this picture from somewhere on the internet 5-6 years ago. But I can't remember where I got it. I'd like to find out. Where did you see it first?

Ikebe-Gakki? Ishibashi? Private site?

Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

It looks kinda familiar, harmony central maybe?

Comment

According to the headstock, that is a USA, not an import. Says "MADE IN U.S.A", not the over under "Grover Jackson" mark.
      I think, the backdrop is misleading.
      -Rick

Comment

Rick, I know and your eagle eyes never fails. The reason I placed it here in the import section is because...

I know the neck on this guitar has been swapped. Through extensive research, I found out that the body here is Japanese made for Doug Aldrich himself and it originally came with a Japanese made neck branded "Grover Jackson". It also had sharkteeth cut into the tip of the maple headstock. Doug used and played this guitar on many occasions. I know he used it at a Japanese clinic in 1991. And he also used it in 1994 when promoting his first solo album "Highcentered" in France. It was released in USA years later. Why the neck was swapped is beyond me, but he sold his Jacksons in 1995 and this one may have gotten hurt in transit.
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Nice... here's an interesting link I stumbled upon.
          http://www.eternalmelody.net/da/e/gear/16-e.html

Nice looking guitars.
          -Rick

Comment

Working...
          X