God bless Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God bless Guitars

Hello all, Not really a newb here, but do not post much until now. Anyway, I have been out of work now for 2 years due to back issues and went through surgery and probably going through another soon. The only thing that keeps me from freaking out, (I WAS a hyper guy), is my guitars. I hate the sob story guy, but need to get this out. lol I also have three little one's. You get the picture. I have an old ps4 that I have since worn the frets almost to the board. I was hoping that, since my financial situation sucks, I could find a Import Jackson from the 90's on here, a fusion or soloist or a archtop. I am a sentimental kinda guy who hates selling guitars. I am really bummed at the way people flip these guitars on ebay for ridiculous money. I can't afford the real deal, so I figured it would easy to find a 90's fusion, at, etc.. NOT. If anyone here has one they would consider parting with, let me know. I'm trying to sell some stuff now, to try and get one before I hit the knife again. Boo They go so fast which is understandable. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help a brother out. Peace!!
Working...
X