Help ID'ing DK2M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help ID'ing DK2M

Hello All! I'm new to the forums and just picked up my first Jackson. It's a white DK2M. Picked it up used/locally for $280. Serial # on the neck plate -> 9804867. Anyone can id the year it was made?

Thanks in advance!

Here are few pics:

Last edited by metalmania408; 01-22-2011, 11:24 PM.

Made in Japan recently
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

2007-2008 maybe

Comment

Originally posted by guitardudeluke View Post
        2007-2008 maybe
        Agree.

Nice price BTW.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

@All - Thanks for the help/input on the ID guys. Much appreciated!

@RacerX - Yeah, the guy who sold it just got a Schecter Hellraiser and loves it so he had the Jackson sitting in the closet for the last few months. Only issues with it is a tiny ding on the side, loose vol pot, and a couple of stripped nut screws. Any recommendations on where to pick up new electronics and nut screws, by the way? I may just do the tone pot and wiring as well while I'm at it. The lic floyd on it holds tuning well after yanking on the trem. But I'll def want to get those screws replaced for piece of mind.

Thanks again for the help!

~Darren

EDIT: After reading up on the forum, it looks like some folks are purchasing electronics from guitarelectronics.com. Unless there are other recommendations, I may just go with the CTS pots from there.
          Last edited by metalmania408; 01-23-2011, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X