Anyone Have a Jackson Falcon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Have a Jackson Falcon?

Guy over at Sevenstring is looking for one. THey look awesome. but thought i would make a post here see if anyone knows where one is for sale or something.. i wouldnt mind having one myself!!

That's gonna be tough, close to impossible. It would be easier to track down a Caparison Horus.
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Yeah thats what i was thinkin too.. But i figured i would post it and try to help the guy find one.. Another one of those unicorn guitars.

Comment

Originally posted by Corpsegrinder88 View Post
        Another one of those unicorn guitars.
        It is said about the Unicorn, that "He could be captured only by unfair means, and his single horn was said to neutralize poison."
        So it looks like you have to backdoor it on eBay and not use poison.
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I had one briefly, but sold it--actually, to a guy who is on sevenstring under the name Kagami. I guarantee he's not selling it, though.

Apart from the headstock shape, a Falcon is really just a Caparison Horus with a thinner neck. Nice guitars, but not something to go crazy over.

Comment

It being a Jackson made Caparison Horus is enough for me to go crazy over it.

Did it play better than a Capa Horus? My old Horus was pretty sweet. If the Jackson version is even better, I would love to find one.
            Guitars:
            Ibanez J-Custom RG8420ZD
            Ibanez S520EX
            Jackson DK2M

Comment

Working...
            X