Warrior Pro modded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior Pro modded

I know a lot of people have done this to their early 90's Warriors....

SH-8 Invader in the bridge position, Hot Rails in the neck, Killswitch replaced the JE-1500 on/off, Tone pot replaced the JE-1500 sweep pot.
    Last edited by wilkinsi; 01-01-2011, 08:28 PM.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

lol.
      very nice,
      wonder why companies always change a good thing for the worse, that's the way a warrior should look in it's natural state of being.

Comment

Don't spunk on my guitar ya sick fuck The bridge route was already gutted, I had it redone. Naturally, if I buy another 90's Warrior, it won't have this mod.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Very nice. Me gusta mucho.
          I'm back bitches!!!

Gear:
          ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black
          Agile Al 3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/Blackouts
          Blackstar Soloist HT60
          Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
          Seymour Duncan 805

Comment

Nice. hows that pickup combination sound? balanced?

Comment

I wouldn't say balanced, just lots of low and low-mid range.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Oh, i meant vol wise do those pickups work well together. No matter how far i keep the x2n from the strings its still way louder than my hot rail so i was thinkin maybe one of those may be more balanced.

Comment

Damn that's nice! I really wish I had scored a warrior pro instead of a Kelly pro.

Comment

Jackson, for God's sake bring the Warrior Pro back.

Wilkinsi, you are one lucky bastard. Those mods surely sound nice as they look.
                    -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

remember 300 crisp pounds await you when you get tired of it!

Comment

Originally posted by jdr94 View Post
                        Oh, i meant vol wise do those pickups work well together. No matter how far i keep the x2n from the strings its still way louder than my hot rail so i was thinkin maybe one of those may be more balanced.
                        Yep, balanced it is.

Y'know that Hot Rails cost more than the Invader

Originally posted by DarkkWarriorr View Post
                        Jackson, for God's sake bring the Warrior Pro back.

Wilkinsi, you are one lucky bastard. Those mods surely sound nice as they look.
                        I doubt Jackson would resurrect it, even after 20 years. The USA Warriors were built exactly the same as the MIJ's. The USA's weren't selling as much, so Jackson discontinued both of them .

I was not lucky. I paid more for this guitar and the work done to it than I did for my BKGF WR1.

Originally posted by Gartron View Post
                        remember 300 crisp pounds await you when you get tired of it!
                        Fucking cheapskate!
                        Last edited by wilkinsi; 01-03-2011, 08:32 AM.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

^ The thing is, Grunge and Alternative started to smear the music scene and the Warriors were to extreme looking back then, and that's probably why they didn't sell well! Now Metal is back and kids are into shredding once more, and the Warrior Pros just might have a better chance these days, I know I'd buy a few myself although I'm in my thirties...
                          I also think Warriors' sales would also benefit if Jackson sponsors some big name cool looking dude that happens to play one at least in their ads.

And yes you're lucky, at least you have one Pro, I don't!
                          -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

Man, I love this old Warrior`s slanted H-S setup

I have to get one of these
                            Jackson Soloist SL1
                            Jackson Soloist SL3 - SD TB-5

Caparison TAT
                            ESP M-II

ENGL Savage SE
                            ENGL E570 SE preamp

Bogner 4x12 (V30's)

Comment

I've kept my Warrior Pro original...I like it the way it is. Do you notice an improvement after the mods, or were you forced into the mods by the prior owner?

And yes...the slanted pups and slanted neck are sexy as hell. I don't think I'd ever sell mine.
                              My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Working...
                              X