NGD x2 with a twist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD x2 with a twist

I've gone bonkers and bought two guitars: A Fender USA Deluxe HSS Strat 60th anniversary and a Jackson SLS3. They've both arrived and play beautifully. So I thought: I must share this with my friends at the forum. So I picked up my SLR-Cam to get some good shots of them. But alas, the lens refused to focus and made sounds only wild animals make when they mate. So I picked up my digital videocamera, but it had no battery.

I therefore apologize for the crappy pictures, but I only had the cell for a cam.
    Here's a piece of the family. The SLS3 with it's bigger brother, the Custom Soloist and the Fender.

'08 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
    '09 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
    '09 Fender Stratocaster American Deluxe Fatstrat
    '12 Charvel ProMod SoCal Japan
    '17 Gibson Les Paul Classic
    '13 Gibson M-III
    Taylor 214CE
    Dean 6-string Bass
    Morgan Ukulele

Sir, your guitars are teh awesome, and you've given me GAS. Love the white SLS3s, that custom Soloist has me drooling all over my keyboard (why don't the standard USA models have matching headstocks on white finsihes? WHY?), and the strat's pretty nice too :p
    I like maple fretboards. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Confuse-a-Cat View Post
      Sir, your guitars are teh awesome, and you've given me GAS. Love the white SLS3s, that custom Soloist has me drooling all over my keyboard (why don't the standard USA models have matching headstocks on white finsihes? WHY?), and the strat's pretty nice too :p
      This baffles me too. Why don't they have matching headstock on the USA finishes all over? The Custom Shop Soloist is fantastic, but SLS3 was a reall big surprise. It so much guitar for the money. The fretboard is stunning, the inlays magnificent, the action splendid and it's beyond me that anyone would play anything but a jackson. The ESP's and Ibanez guitars I've owned is just so much less fun than this one.
      I'm actually going to butcher that one. I'm going to put a piezo in it. :S Very excited about that.
      '08 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
      '09 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
      '09 Fender Stratocaster American Deluxe Fatstrat
      '12 Charvel ProMod SoCal Japan
      '17 Gibson Les Paul Classic
      '13 Gibson M-III
      Taylor 214CE
      Dean 6-string Bass
      Morgan Ukulele

Comment

Likewise - I have 3 WR1's, only one has a matching headstock.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
        X