Hola Guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hola Guys!

Hi Im Jamie-Lee Blues. 25 from Icy Ol England, New to the JCF but not so new to the ol Jackson. Just thought I'd introduce myself and my DK2M to you lovely folk.

Charvel Pro Mod San Dimas
    Ibanez JS1200
    Fender 70s Classic Stratocaster
    Epiphone Les Paul

welcome to jcf and lets see some more light in those pics ha ha. just kidding. nice guitar

Comment

Hola, Que Tal?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That's a nice DK, but they are a dime a dozen . Whats in that Team J craft case . From what i see, you got some very nice gear! welcome

Comment

Welcome mate.

A Corby man eh, with a username like that? You must be a Glasgow Rangers fan eh?
          http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Cheers guys. A dime a dozen? I dont know another person with one Hahahaha. Mr Fender that Team J Craft case has my JS1200 tucked away nicely inside. Beautiful guitar that came about from a car crash. Instead of buying a new motor with the payout I got a new guitar. And I dont follow football MartinBarre1, But as for everyone else in this town its huns and tims galore. Cant go anywhere without one or the other poking about Hahaha.
            Ibanez JS1200
            Epiphone Les Paul

Comment

Welcome, Nice guitar I would like one of those.... but not the rainbow strap in the background lol!

Comment

Originally posted by metalone View Post
                Welcome, Nice guitar I would like one of those.... but not the rainbow strap in the background lol!
                Whats wrong with a rainbow strap? Hahaha Just jokes. Yeah there nices guitars and not too expensive, Defo reccommend them, Although I prefer 22 frets over the 24. Hoping in the near future a possible Charvel, The strat style one.
                Ibanez JS1200
                Epiphone Les Paul

Comment

See Js1200 are awesome, much better guitar hehe :P but then they aren't really on the same level of quality. Between a JS1200 and USA DK1....It'd be a tough choice . Nice gear there buddy. You have good taste. Except for the rainbow strap haha

Comment

Hahaha Im a big fan of Richie Blackmore's Rainbow what can I say. I'd have the JS1200 over the DK1 any day. No disrespect to it. Nice guitar just prefer the 22 Fret strat style. The JS1200 is like a Strat with short back and sides if you get me. Also why I fancy one of those Charvel So-Cal/San Dimas, A sexy feeling hot rodded strat. The DK2M was a nicely priced for me as I wanted a 24 fret guitar, But not to expensive that I'd regret it in the future. I love it though. Comfortable, light and ready to dive bomb.
                    Ibanez JS1200
                    Epiphone Les Paul

Comment

Working...
                    X